Jack Canfield on The Passion Test
Would you like to live in a world where living your passions is primary and joy and fulfillment are an everyday experience? Passions come from your heart and are clues to your personal destiny. Who would you be if you lived your life from a place of passion and purpose?
We all know our world is changing. Following your passions is no longer a luxury. Studies show those who achieve enduring success are all passionate about what they are doing. Yet, 4 out of 5 working American are unhappy, unfulfilled and unsatisfied. Only 20% of us are living a passionate life.
Imagine a life where you are motivated and inspired to choose in favor of your passions. Living your life where everything that you care about is happening right before your eyes. And, fast forwarding to your dreams can be a reality.
With The Passion Test™, you will discover those things that matter most to you. The Passion Test is a simple and profound process which helps you to gain clarity about your own personal passions and purpose. Discovering what makes your heart beat is the beginning of living a passionate purpose-filled life.
“When you are clear what you choose to show up in your life will and only to the extent you are clear.” Janet Bray Attwood, co-author of The Passion Test.
Once you have taken The Passion Test™ you will know:
- Your top 5 passions – There was a research study which found 100 of the most successful people in America had one thing in common. When they identified the top 5 things that were most important to them in their career, all of them had achieved them. Does it make sense that knowing your top 5 is the first step to living a successful, fulfilled life? That’s my experience and the experience of those who have taken The Passion Test.
- Your Passion Score – How closely is your current life aligned with your passions? Your score indicates where you have been putting your attention after you score your top 5 passions.
- Your Markers – How do you know when you are really living your passions? Your Markers are signposts that show you where you are in living your passions. They map the route. We show you how to create your markers which are signposts that let you know where you are in living your passions.
- Your Passion Pages – What is life like when you’re living your passions fully? To arrive at the destination, you have to know where it is. Your Passion Pages give you the answer.
- 7 Key Principles for Living a Passionate, Fulfilled Life